CHRISTMAS COMES TO LIVERPOOL WITH WATERFRONT AND THE ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS FAIR
Christmas will come to the North West early this year, as the region’s ultimate festive shopping experience takes residence at the new Exhibition Centre Liverpool in November, exclusively sponsored by Waterfront Magazine.
Many Wirral and Cheshire-based businesses are already confirmed to take part in what’s set to be one of the season’s ‘must-do’ events in the run up to the festive season: The Ultimate Christmas Fair.
Among the Wirral and Cheshire-based exhibitors are Dragon’s Den finalists, PHOM; luxurious cashmere clothing company, Cashmere and Cotton; and hand-crafted satchel makers, The Leather Satchel Company. They will join over 250 more companies ready to show their wares, allowing visitors to get everything they need for Christmas in one fell swoop – and treat themselves to a glass of Champagne or two in the process!
Show organiser Sharon Burrell said: “The Ultimate Christmas Fair has been borne out of a love of festive shopping. I’ve worked in events for many years and know there is a demand in the North West for a quality Christmas show where people can browse hundreds of unique, handmade and individual gifts and hopefully find that perfect present for everyone on their Christmas list.
“That’s where the fair comes in. It’s the first time we’ve put on this collection anywhere in the UK and I know how excited the whole team is about the quality of items on offer. Whether you’re shopping for beautiful handmade jewellery, luxury leather goods and clothing or delicious cheese, wine or chocolates for the foodie in your life, there’s something here for you.”
Not simply a place to browse gift items, The Ultimate Christmas Fair will also include:
- The Waterfront VIP lounge, where visitors can unwind after a hard day’s shopping
- Demonstrations from Michelin-starred celebrity chef, Alan Murchison, who will showcase recipes that really do impress, using exhibitors’ own local produce
- Daily fashion shows, including a VIP fashion show on the evening of Thursday, 26th November
- Entertainment from Get Gospel, The Rockabellas and Hark The Herald
- Winter workshops and festive demonstrations, covering everything from how to dress the perfect Christmas table to caring for winter skin
- Gift wrapping service managed by Arona Khan
- An artisan food market
- An in-show restaurant and Champagne bar
Taking place at the new Exhibition Centre Liverpool from 26th to 29th November, the event is expected to attract over 25,000 people from across the North West and will generate around £3m for the local economy. With sponsors including Mercedes-Benz and Alder Hey Children’s Charity, the event will feature high-end retailers and local businesses among the 250 exhibitors.
Consumer tickets go on sale on Friday, 4th September from www.theultimatechristmasfair.co.uk. For further information, contact The Ultimate Christmas Fair team on 01323 330 400, email email@example.com, or visit www.theultimatechristmasfair.co.uk.